The suburban areas of Pune have seen a surge in developmental activities during the past couple of decades. Talking about Hadapsar in particular, this prominent suburb of Pune is known for planned infrastructure and development of the cityscapes and a healthy balance of the old town life with modern amenities. This sums up for a pleasant change that Hadapsar is today from the cramped spaces that the city was until recent times.
While some of the reasons listed below account for why Hadapsar is the most successful integrated suburb, builders and developers are making constant effort to maintain a healthy balance in the environment too.
- Healthy Commercial Activity- Shopping malls, tech parks, multiplexes are some of the commercial attractions of Hadapsar. Magarpatta city, Amanora township, Fursungi IT park are some of the IT Parks and office spaces that have come up in a planned manner.
- Development of residential spaces: There have been a number of residential complexes that have come up in Hadapsar, making space for high-end residential complexes, mid-segment as well as low-cost housing. This ensures that there is a place for all in the bustling city activities.
- Good infrastructure: Hadapsar provides for a good basic infrastructure such as broad roads, flyovers, well-developed drainage system, water connection etc.
- Good connectivity to the rest of the city-Hadapsar is centrally located and offers good connection to the Industrial townships and all the main areas of Pune city.
- Amenities and Recreation: The residents of Hadapsar are fortunate to have a number of educational institutions in their area. Schools and nurseries, colleges, Hospitals, markets, Parks are some of the long list of other amenities that makes staying in Hadapsar a good option.
Hadapsar is clearly what an integrated suburb is all about and therefore makes for a great investment opportunity for many homebuyers. Recently, Kumar Properties has launched a township project in Hadapsar called Kumar Pebble Park that offers comfortable living spaces, self-sufficient with amenities and lots of green spaces around to