Starts from 67 Lakhs (All Inclusive)
With the successful completion of the first phase, the second phase of Kumar Piccadilly offers modern apartments that are built to keep your family comfortable. Open and ventilated homes bring in a sense of peace and quiet allowing you to spend quality time with your loved ones. A home at Piccadilly is truly a colourful expression of happiness, convenience and tranquility.
With a successful completion of the first phase, the second phase of Kumar Piccadilly offers modern apartments that are built to keep your family comfortable. Open and ventilated homes bring in a sense of peace and quiet allowing you to spend quality time with your loved ones.
A home at Piccadilly is truly a colourful expression of happiness, convenience and tranquility.
- Gypsum /POP finish to walls and ceiling
- Vitrified flooring in all rooms
- Anti-skid flooring in attached terrace
- Glazed tile dado upto lintel level in toilets
- Main door with skin, brass ﬁtting and panel or equivalent
- All internal laminated preﬁnished doors
- Granite kitchen platform with Stainless Steel Sink
- Plumbing provisions for Water Purifier & W/M
- Glazed tiles upto 1ft. 6inches above kitchen otta
- Concealed copper wiring with circuit breakers
- Earth leakage circuit breakers in main electrical panel.
- Adequate points in all rooms. Point for AC & TV in M Bedroom
- Powder coated aluminium sliding windows in all rooms
- MS grills to bedroom windows
- Concealed plumbing with premium quality pipes
- Hot and Cold Shower Mixer
- White Sanitaryware
- Xion Mall
- Pristine Square
- Big Bazaar
- Ruby Hall Clinic Hinjewadi
- Polaris Healthcare
- Lifepoint Multispeciality Hospital
Schools & Colleges
- Dr Dy Patil Biotechnology And Bioinformatics Institute
- Indira College Of Commerce And Science
- Podar Jumbo Kids
- Eurokids Pre-school & Daycare
Hotels & Restaurants
- Hotel Ginger
- Courtyard By Marriott Hinjewadi
- Holiday Inn Express Hinjewadi
- Mezza9 Family Restaurant
- Skittles Sports Bar
I feel so nice & privileged to be part of this society.
Waking every morning to chirping birds, by the morning Sun rays directly on my bed, cool breeze cross ventilating my whole home year round, no need to switch on a bulb until its dark, Sitting in my work desk at home I can see my daughter walk inside her school gate, Next to Hinjewadi but aloof from traffic buzz, As frequent traveler to Mumbai, Its 5 minutes to express way. A residence with all amenities,,, what more can one imagine when they buy and move into a house. We relocated to Pune few years back, on the joining day my new boss said" Buy a house in Pune and buy it from Kumar builders" After staying 5 years in KP, longest stay ever in a place since I left my parent house 15 years back. I understand Why my boss recommended Kumar Builder, A house doesn't root you, its the feeling of belonging somewhere roots you and Kumar Builders knows this. They may have a reputation, legacy, good layout, awesome locations but for me its the people they hire to turn housing projects into HOMES A big thanks to people like Sandhya, Sanjay, Jyoti and Kumar KP Team, I have a place where I intend to return !!!